Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Give As Gifts

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten is....

Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts (and to who...even if you won't actually give them!). In no particular order or promise of ten...

1.The Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard. I would like to give this book to two people who are friends. I had the most fun reading this series with my best friend. We'd come up with theories together and it was a really great time.

2. Under the Dome by Stephen King. This book was so interesting, and people my age rarely bother to pick up a Stephen King book, and this one is the favorite of those I've read.

3. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin to my favorite English Teacher. He reads my blog occasionally, so I'd be pretty embarrassed if he saw this..because I'm not giving him a Christmas present. Too awkward. But he loves books that put a creative spin on things we thought we knew. He also enjoys the young adult voice. This book has both.

4. Any Jodi Picoult book. Her books are always so interesting and drag me into the issues of that particular story. Often putting me on a different side than I started on.

No comments: