Sunday, January 6, 2013

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a post where I tell you the books that I received this week either by buying them from the bookstore, going to the library or from my mailbox. In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea and turned into a meme by Kristi.

Here are the majority of the books that I've gotten since my little hiatus.

For Review:
Adaptation by Malinda Lo
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Return to Me by Justina Chen
Sneak by Evan Angler
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher

Bought:
At the End by John Hennessy
The Goddess Hunt by Aimée Carter
Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
One Second After by William R. Forstchen

Bought for College:
On Beauty and Being Just by Elaine Scarry
Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
Northanger Abby by Jane Austen
On Beauty by Zadie Smith
Atonement by Ian McEwan

No comments: