Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013

 
Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's Top Ten is...

Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013. In no particular order...

1. Read at least 100 books!
2. Finish series that I've been working on for what seems like forever.
3. Write over 300 posts.
4. Be successful in several read-a-thons.
5. Buy a lot of the books on my wishlist.
6. Read more classics!
7. Go to a book signing!
8. Join a book club at college.
9. Get my roommate to read 5 books of my choosing.
10. Read to baby niece as much as possible.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You have some great goals!! That's so sweet that you want to read to your neice! I think people reading to kids at a young age really does a lot to instill the love of reading in them :)

Here's My TTT

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your goals! I want to finish some series and attend author events as well. I have my first 2 already picked out!
http://wp.me/pzUn5-1lM

lillylilac said...

Good list and good goals, I think it's great that you want to blog more often.

Lady In Read said...

great goals..mine is up too on my blog http://myrandrspace.blogspot.com