Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever

 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten is...

Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever.

1. Nasty from the Immortal Beloved Series by Cate Tiernan.
2. Kate from the Goddess Test Series by Aimee Carter.
3. All the main characters from the Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard.
4. Jasmine from If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
5. Ever from the Immortals Series by Alyson Noel
6. Zoey from the House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

3 comments:

danicapage said...

I haven't read nearly any of these. I have, however, read Goddess Test series and I agree. Kate drives me batty.

Thanks for sharing.

Here's mine

~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

Elizabeth @ nightmare on bookstreet said...

DUDE! I couldn't STAND KATE from The Goddess Test! or the book.
I agree that Zoey from the House of Night series is also frustrating!

Anonymous said...

Ever made my list too. Not sure why I continued to read that series. I totally quit House of Night after one book. Same with Pretty Little Liars. You have quite the annoying list ;) http://wp.me/pzUn5-1on